Please note, menus are current and all choices are subject to availability on the day, due to popularity and supply.
Sample À la carte Menu
- Cream of celery soup with croutons, chives & truffle oil (V)
- Salad of beetroot, charred goat’s cheese, lentil tuille, pomegranate & rocket (V)
- Salt & pepper squid with sweet chilli dressing & lime
- Black-pudding stuffed Staxton Wold pigeon, wrapped in parma ham with wild mushroom jus
- Crispy duck egg, smoked bacon mayonnaise & black pudding bread toasted soldiers
- Pan-fried scallops, cauliflower puree, caramelised cauliflower & cumin veloute
- Portabello mushroom burger, deep-fried mozzarella, grilled peppers, rocket pesto & fried shallot rings (V)
- Goat’s cheese & thyme raviolis, peas, spinach & grand padano parmesan (V)
- Roast rump of Nidderdale lamb, cous-cous, tzanziki, chargrilled haloumi, tomato & basil jus
- Roast breast of Gressingham duck, parsley & garlic mash, spinach & shallots, fresh broad beans & mustard jus
- 35-day aged 6 oz fillet steak, herb butter, chips, wild mushrooms, tomato, french beans & shallots
- Pan-fried fillet of halibut, air-dried bacon wild mushrooms, potato & parsley croquettes, peas & chive veloute
- Roast fillet of Whitby cod, dauphinoise potatoes, baby fennel, saffron & chorizo veloute
- Jeremy’s Summer Berry Plate
- Sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch sauce, orange marmalade ice-cream
- Black Forest bar with kirsch cherry ice-cream
- Selection of the best of British cheese, served with home-made oatcake biscuits, walnut & raisin toast, spiced pear chutney, grapes and celery
All our produce is fresh & locally sourced using organic & free-range where possible. All meat & poultry are sourced from Yorkshire producers.
A seclection of artisan bread is made daily and all our ice-creams are churned on the premises.
We have a blackboard with daily seasonal Specials.
We also cater for individuals who are Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free, or Celiac.
Updated 12th July 2017